With Our In-House Denture Lab, We Guarantee you the best quality flipper.
Flipper dentures, also known as acrylic removable partial dentures, are temporary dentures that can be used to replace missing front teeth. They consist of a retainer with one or more prosthetic teeth. If you have gaps in your smile, you may wonder if a flipper denture is a good option.
When you come in for flipper dentures, our denturist in Seattle takes an impression of your mouth, and with our on-site denture lab, our denturist will use it to make your flipper denture in a few days.
Advantages of Flipper Dentures
- Cheapest option
- Our denturists can fabricate this quickly (within 2 to 3 days).
- Works well most of the time
Disadvantages of Flipper Dentures
- It may be tough to get a perfect match.
- Removable dental flippers can press on the gums, and so are not very healthy for the gums.
- The teeth on the flippers break off easily.
- They do not hold up well to chewing and eating.
- There is a lot of “hardware” in your mouth for replacing just one or two teeth.
Flipper dentures may be a suitable permanent tooth replacement option in some cases. Our denturists may recommend long-term use of the denture if you aren’t a good candidate for dental implants or a fixed bridge.
So, if you are ever in need of flipper dentures in Seattle, North Seattle, Northgate, Shoreline, Mountlake Terrace, Kenmore, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Bothell, Lake Forest Park, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Everett, Medina, and Woodinville, call A Dental & Denture at (206) 445-0030.