Preventative Dentistry in Seattle
Routine oral exams ideally every six months are very important in terms of preventive dental care.
During an exam, our dentist in Seattle and our hygiene team will thoroughly clean your teeth and check for cavities and possible gum disease, as well as your risk of developing other oral health issues.
During a dental exam, our Seattle dental hygiene team will discuss your diet and oral hygiene habits and might demonstrate proper brushing and flossing techniques.
What you can expect
- Evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, root decay, and gum or bone disease
- Evaluate your need for tooth restoration or tooth replacement
- Check your bite and jaw for problems
- Remove any stains or deposits on your teeth
- Demonstrate proper cleaning techniques for your teeth or dentures
- Assess your need for fluoride
- Take dental X-rays or, if necessary, do other diagnostic procedures
If you are in need of dental exams in Seattle, North Seattle, Northgate, Shoreline, Mountlake Terrace, Kenmore, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Bothell, Lake Forest Park, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Everett, Medina, and Woodinville, call A Dental & Denture at (206) 445-0030.