With Our In-House Denture Lab, We Guarantee Same Day Denture Repair.
Immediate dentures are recommended for patients that still have natural teeth that need to be extracted. Upon the extraction
of the natural teeth, the immediate denture is inserted. Impressions are taken with your teeth still in your mouth to start the fabrication of the immediate denture in our on-site Seattle denture lab.
We begin the preparation for immediate dentures before your teeth are extracted, which is a week per arch.
Traditional Dentures vs. Immediate Dentures
Traditional dentures are basically complete in a series of four steps.
- The first step consists of taking impressions of your mouth are taken.
- The second step is to measure your bite, to see how your jaws comes together.
- The third step is to try in your denture. You should be able to see how your denture looks.
- The fourth step is the insertion of the denture.
Immediate dentures are made a little differently. Here’s how it works.
- The first step is to take impressions of your mouth. In most situations a measure of your bite can be done during this appointment.
- Unlike traditional dentures, the “try-in” step is not included. We would not be able to set teeth in wax and have you try them in with your natural teeth.
- The final step is to have your immediate denture inserted at the time of your extractions.
So, if you are ever in need of immediate dentures in Seattle, North Seattle, Northgate, Shoreline, Mountlake Terrace, Kenmore, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Bothell, Lake Forest Park, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Everett, Medina, and Woodinville, call A Dental & Denture at (206) 440-1500.
Schedule Your Appointment