With Our In-House Denture Lab, We Guarantee Same Day Denture Repair.
Flipper dentures, also known as acrylic removalbe partial dentures are temporary dentures that can be used to replace missing front tooth. They consist of a retainer with one or more prosthetic teeth. If you have gaps in your smile, you may be wondering if a flipper denture is a good option for you.
When you come in for flipper dentures, our denturists in Seattle
take an impression of your mouth, and our on-site denture lab technician will use it to make your flipper denture the same day or the next day.
Advantages of Flipper Dentures
- Cheapest option
- Our denturists can fabricate this quickly (with in a day or 2).
- Works well most of the time
Disadvantages of Flipper Dentures
- They may be tough to get a perfect match.
- Removable dental flippers can press on the gums and so are not very healthy for the gums.
- Teeth on flippers break off easily.
- They do not hold up well to chewing and eating
- For replacing just one or two teeth, it is a lot of “hardware” in your mouth.
Flipper dentures may be a suitable permanent tooth replacement option in some cases. Our denturists may recommend long-term use of the denture if you aren’t a good candidate for dental implants or a fixed bridge.
So, if you are ever in need of flipper dentures in Seattle, North Seattle, Northgate, Shoreline, Mountlake Terrace, Kenmore, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Bothell, Lake Forest Park, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Everett, Medina, and Woodinville, call A Dental & Denture at (206) 440-1500.
Schedule Your Appointment