Full Arch Rehab
Improved Health, Appearance & Comfort with Full Arch Rehab Dental Implants
The full arch rehab dental implant procedure is one of the most advanced and innovative dental technologies where a fixed bridge is supported by only four to six dental implants placed in the jawbone. The full arch rehab can be used in either the lower or upper jaw, giving you teeth that look and feel like your own.
Unlike other procedures which may take several months’ healing time, the full arch rehab dental implants can be completed within one or two days depending on your oral condition.
Once the implants are placed below, the fixed bridge will be permanently secured to the implants. The conventional healing time is not necessary as the immediate load from your new bridge encourage bone healing.
- Improved comfort no more pain & suffering
- Completely secure bite, chew and talk freely
- Improve nutrition enjoy eating a greater range of foods and improve your health
- Stimulates bone and prevents bone deterioration
- Easy cleaning with fewer implants to clean than past methods
- Fast reduced number of procedures and completed within three days
If you are ever in need of full arch dental implants in Seattle, North Seattle, Northgate, Shoreline, Mountlake Terrace, Kenmore, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Bothell, Lake Forest Park, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Everett, Medina, and Woodinville, call A Dental & Denture at (206) 440-1500.
Schedule Your Appointment